Thursday, July 31, 2014

MTC Day One--I'm Here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I made it to the England MTC. It feels like October here. The temple is even prettier in person and everything is green. The mountains are little-- haha -- they're just hills but the houses are cool.  It's weird being on the other side of the road. Thanks for giving me the announcement... The other Scotland missionaries and I wouldn't have been able to make it into England because we didn't HAVE OUR mission home address for the little sheet we had to fill out. I already love all the other elders its been so fun.
There are like 8-10 going to Scotland/Ireland.     It's awesome.  I feel so cool with my name tag on. its still unreal.. I doubt that feeling will leave any time soon. i slept all the way here also but I'm still so sleepy!

Do I have my immunizations with me? Please let me know soon.
 I miss you so much.
Love your son
Elder Penman
P.S. this is for Dad and Ray too,  I just don't know their emails.
Elder Penman made it safely across the "pond"

No comments:

Post a Comment