Monday, January 12, 2015

Just a Classic Week.

All Ireland Conference January 2015
This week was great. We went to Dublin for an all Ireland conference. I got to see some familiar faces, it  was great. We listened to a talk by President Uchtdorf which was given in a new mission presidents' seminar. It was an amazing!!  I loved that talk. He spoke on fearing NO MAN! It gives me something greater to strive for, to fear no man. 



Elder Novotny, Elder Penman
Elder Lindsay, Elder Penman
Elder Penman, Elder Haller


This week we found a Hungarian woman who has had contact with the church before, she has friends who she has gone with before. We gave her a Hungarian Book of Mormon and she wants to meet in a few weeks after she visits Hungary. I don't know how the teaching is going to be but it will be fun! 

We visited with the Cathers again this week.  they are the best! We taught the Family Proclamation to the World

Porcupine Meatballs
Rachel fed us this week, she fed us these meatballs my mom makes back home! They were so good!!

I don't have too much time but have an amazing week!

Elder Penman

No comments:

Post a Comment