Monday, May 25, 2015

Moves Call!!!!!

So I'll be in my 8th Move, 4th Area, and 8th companion. I'm going down to Dumfries to serve with Elder Zander ( I don't know how to spell his name yet) He is from Germany. I hear he is super fun to be around so I'm excited. I'm pretty bummed to be moving. It will be good though. I AM needed there though.

The Waddell Family: (LtoR) Bowen, Rob, Ben Thomson,
E. Penman, Robert, Rose and Carrie.
The work has been pretty slow.. a lot of canceled appointments and stuff fell through. I got to make a lot of really good friendships here so its been hard saying good bye. We went to the Waddell's and played a game called Hey Bob and if you lose 5 times you get a bunch of  lip stick on your face in a design. It was really fun. 
The results of "Hey Bob!" 




  










  




Sister Sawyer and I got to sing "If the Savior Stood Beside Me" in sacrament meeting. It was pretty good. I got a call this week from Elder de Vries asking me If I would sing with him and 2 others for the Conference when Elder Jeffrey R Holland comes to Scotland! So that will be exciting.  

I love you tons!!     Elder Penman
Last District picture: Sisters Montgomery & Sawyer,
Elders Penman, Parry, Forbush, and Utley

Elder Forbush is a fine young chappie
Hargreaves Family:  John, Megan, Liz,
E. Penman 
With Elders Bayles, Penman,
Crittenden, Forbush


No comments:

Post a Comment