Monday, December 28, 2015

Christmas In Ireland so Good To me Round 2

Skype call with Elder Penman, Ray, Dad, and Mom on Christmas Day
Elder Penman received a "mustache"
at the Shearers' house
Wow-zer! I cannae believe its been a year since last Christmas! It honestly feels like a few weeks ago that I was down in Omagh! I love it here in Belfast so much. The members really spoiled us like we were their own children or even grandchildren. Our shelves are full of more food than I have ever seen. 

Elders Mulville, Wilson, Parkinson also
sporting their mustaches at Shearers
I loved being able to sit and take a breather this last Friday and Saturday! It was a great time to crash. We went to Sister Sheils, The Entwistle's, the Shearers, Eddie and Joanne's, and Sister Armstrong and to finish the break off we had a baptismal service for the other Elders (Parkinson & Wilson). It was great. What a weekend.
Relaxing at Shearers' house with their family and the other Elders
Elder Parkinson, Alicia, Elder Wilson
Alicia was found during the "Belfast Blitz" back in October

Alicia (center) and her friends at her baptism
   I don't know if any of you tried the challenge I gave you but I did and I have come to know the Savior so much more through the Holy Spirit. I Know Jesus the Christ lives and has a resurrected body just like our Father in Heaven's body! That is the greatest knowledge of all! 
Also I have been studying Faith in PMG (Preach My Gospel) and Alma 32!! WOW-O-Wow! There is some good stuff in there! Also the Virtue section in Personal Progress! Thats good Crack so it is! 
   The man S_______ we are teaching has decided to get baptized on the 23rd of January! So that will be exciting. We also are going to teach a new friend that is friends with a lady in the ward. He came to church last week and came back again because "he felt good and at home." He didn't really know who I was and what my purpose is. He told me "Don't tell anyone but I want to be baptized." I told him "that is great!!! I guide people on the path so they are ready for baptism." We are going to start teaching him this week.  

Elder Penman
Elder Mulville
Elder Wilson
Elder Parkinson

Elder Penman, chilling
At Eddie's house
Elder Wilson looking at E Penman




At Eddie's house
At the Armstrong's party

At the Armstrong's party




No comments:

Post a Comment