Monday, June 1, 2015

A place called Heck!!!

The Telephone Box--I wonder if he has a Superman
outfit under those missionary clothes
It's sad to say bye to Cowdenbeath but I love it in Dumfries. We have a car. And it's a beautiful countryside around here.

Before we left Dunfermline we taught K___ about President Thomas S Monson and watched his talk "Ponder the Path of Thy Feet."  (Video Here) All we did was bear testimony! and had K___ pray to know if President Monson was a prophet. We sat there in silence for 3 minutes. The spirit was so overwhelming. He told us he got an answer and knew it was true. That was the most powerful lesson I've had on my mission. And I hardly even said anything! 
Elder Penman and his new comp
Elder Zander


Elder Zander is awesome! He is so funny. He is German.  I am so excited to work with the ward. We are going to try and prepare the ward and strengthen them so the work gets better down here! It's going to take a lot of work but that's what mission life is all about! 


The road to Heck is paved with good intentions.  ;) 

We chapped in a place called Heck... A tiny town called Heck.  IT was awesome. We also chapped on the English Scotland border. It was awesome!! 



I'm studying through the Book of Mormon and marking it to send home to someone so if you want it or know anyone that could use it. just let me know and I'll send it to them!

I Love the people of Scotland and Ireland and even the English and Welsh!  (:  I wouldn't want to be anywhere else in the world! 

Elder Penman

With Brother Couper
Goodbye Flat


Pretty sad to leave Dunfermline Ward and Cowdenbeath Area
Elder Forbush, Sean (Evelyn's son), Elder Penman
Elder Forbush, Evelyn Brand, Elder Penman




With Janet in ASDA
With Kyle



With Cole Brand
Elder Forbush, Elder Penman, Kyle



Cole Brand (Evelyn's youngest son)

Bishop Rand, E. Penman, Brother Macdonald
Goodbye to Sisters Montgomery and Sawyer
Leaving Cowdenbeath SUPER EARLY in the am


Sad to say goodbye Elder Forbush 

Elder Forbush and Elder Penman moving on.  Elder Forbush is
"leaving the nest" as a greenie comp and is going to Killmarnrock 

Pipers



Lion Rampant Shield on Edinburgh Castle.  It says
"No one provokes me with impunity" in Latin

Piper @ Edinburgh Castle
Edinburgh Castle (moves day)


Edinburgh Castle (moves day)
Group of missionaries (probably moves day)
Elders Penman, ?, Ericksen,
?, Zander, Henrie

"I always feel like somebody's watching me..." (Photobomb by Elder Zander)



No comments:

Post a Comment