Monday, November 30, 2015

My friends at church

This week was slow. We had to clean out a flat and close it down. So that took a lot of our time.

   We taught our Chinese friend named X__. We invited him to church after he expressed he wants to know truth. He said no and we were moved by the spirit to be bold.... Bolder than I have ever been with someone. We threw down how if he wants to get something he needs to give something. We were bold with sacrifice. The Spirit was so strong. You could taste it in the air
. We than invited him again and he said yes. The next day it was pouring rain and X__ rode his bike 45 min in the down pouring rain to come to church. It was amazing. 

   At church we had X__, K____ and his family. It was amazing to see so many of our friends and Elder Parkinson and Elder Wilson's friends as well. 

   For all of you who want to serve missions and will serve missions. Master Preach my Gospel. That will prepare you more than anything else as you study and live it!! I promise you this as a representative of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. That goes for you members as well who are trying to be better at sharing the Gospel. 

   This week I have felt how near our Father in Heaven really is. The more I indulge in the scriptures and preach my gospel the thinner the veil is. The presence of the Father is different from the Spirit. I am gaining such an amazing relationship with Our Father. Who is very real and very knowable. He has a body of flesh and bones. If he were to stand before you He would look as a perfected man, you would look at Him and it would be just like seeing your family after a long time. I know God lives and loves me. This is my testimony.  

Love 
Elder Andrew Penman

My Favorite Scripture
 Ether 12:37
And it came to pass that the Lord said unto me: If they have not charity it mattereth not unto thee, thou hast been faithful; wherefore,thy garments shall be made clean. And because thou hast seen thy weakness thou shalt be made strong, even unto the sitting down in the place which I have prepared in the mansions of my Father.



No comments:

Post a Comment