Monday, November 2, 2015

Up Down Touch the Ground

Hello. We got to see J____ confirmed this week! It was awesome!! We also had MLC!

We were teaching a man from Brunei about the Godhead and about the role of the Holy Ghost. He felt the Spirit, so we proceed onto the Restoration. He felt the Spirit through the whole thing. At one point there were a bunch of distractions so we told him its going to be hard to feel the Spirit. We told him about the First Vision and he said "I am so focused, I can feel it, I can feel the Spirit!" We invited him to be baptized and he agreed. We felt prompted to tell him that he will have people and other sources say he didn't feel it.  The next morning we get a text saying "I'm a Bible believing Christian."  It was a bummer! 

We Skyped the Romanian missionaries in with the new Romanian family. They told us that they are so prepared. they are looking for new jobs so they can come to the church. The other Romanians watched "Why the Church?" in Romanian. They loved it. They just don't get the need for the Restoration. 

I almost got punched today on the motorway. We stopped at the toll road and it was only Euros and we had pounds.  The man behind us started yelling at us so I asked him if we could trade for Euro and he said more F-words than any other human I have ever heard. He started getting out of the car saying, "We can do this right now," in a thick Dublin accent. I ran over to the desk and traded for Euro and sped away.

Sorry for the short email. We had a long meeting. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is sooooo true! I know it!

Mosiah 3:19
Elder Penman 

No comments:

Post a Comment