Monday, March 21, 2016

St. Patrick's Day in Dublin Ireland!

  St. Patrick's Day was pretty weird, not as wild as I thought it would be.  We had a good time talking to people at the parades. It was a monumental time though. 
A wee Irishman or Leprechaun at the St. Patrick's Day Parade
Hey Elder Penman, you're not supposed
to be hanging out with "the lassies"
 












Elder Moller, an unknown Irish man, Elder Penman
  On Thursday, I will get to visit Belfast!!! I am so excited to see Elder Mulville and be in Belfast. I hope I see some of the members as well while I am up there. 
  As life rolls on. we see more and miracles poured upon us. We are starting to teach more families and our teaching pool is getting full of fantastic people! I also feel that my motivations have been deepened. I feel like I still have greenie fire. I also have been able to re-find my deep love for the scriptures. I love getting lost in them and learning on an intimate level from God. We truly are blessed. 

"Gethsemane" by Liz Lemon Swindle 
 Because of Easter, this week is a sacred week to deepen our understanding of the Savior and build our faith and knowledge of his Atonement. Will all of you, each day, take 30 minutes each day to ponder the Savior's life from his birth to the day of his resurrection? I have done this myself and when I get lost in these deep ponders I have received revelation from the Holy Spirit. I promise the same will happen to you as you dedicate this time everyday.
"The First" by Jared Barnes


  I know God lives and I have sung the "song of His redeeming love" and I still do to this very day. 

-Elder Penman

And now behold, I say unto you, my brethren, if ye have experienced a change of heart, and if ye have felt to sing the song of redeeming love, I would ask, can ye feel so now? --Alma 5:26

No comments:

Post a Comment