Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Short Moves Call

Elder Campbell and Elder Penman
   Well we had moves call and Elder Campbell is leaving me to go to Dundee. I will be getting an Elder from Denmark. I kind of bummed that Elder Campbell is leaving. We have no time to email today because of it.

  All I can say is we probably taught more in these 4 weeks than I ever have on my mission. It has been great and so humbling to see the salvation of God working in our efforts. We had a bunch of our friends come to church and were able to witness Roairi receive the Holy Ghost. 

  I got to go on exchanges with Elder Calton--Elder Perkes' (my trainee) trainee, and Elder Charlesworth Elder Calton's trainer. It was funny because people would say that Elder Charlesworth is my Great-Grandson... And he does missionary work the exact same as I did when I came out. 

  We are working this month and hoping to see most of the people we are teaching to get baptized. Thank you so much for your prayers and fasting for me. I love all of you. 

Elder Penman
Mosiah 3:19 
For the natural man is an enemy to God, and has been from the fall of Adam, and will be, forever and ever, unless he yields to the enticings of the Holy Spirit, and putteth off the natural man and becometh a saint through the atonement of Christ the Lord, and becometh as a child, submissive, meek, humble, patient, full of love, willing to submit to all things which the Lord seeth fit to inflict upon him, even as a child doth submit to his father.
Elders Campbell, Petit, Penman

with Elder Haller




At Roarie's baptism







Elders Penman, Calton, Charlesworth, Campbell

Elder Barton, Sister Sawyer, Elder Campbell

No comments:

Post a Comment